Programme | Master Mobile and Video Reporting
* Master the techniques for creating compelling visual stories with mobile phones.
* How to plan and film photo stories, master camera settings and plan shot sizes.
* Understand composition and lighting, write to pictures, work with story subjects, and produce visual media for social media.
* Introduce apps, accessories, training, and workflows that allow field reporters to file high-quality multimedia reportage from smartphones.
* Master visual sequences and shot patterns to build powerful visual sequences for video reports.
* Use simple apps to perform clean and clear video stories. From simple to advanced story formats.
* Learn a quick technique for adding social media text captions and copmany logos to videos.
Social Photo Reporting
* Learn how to create interactive photo stories and embed them on the website and social media platforms.
* Explore the use of apps to create and share high quality multimedia packages by attaching sounds to photos.
360 Video and 60-second Documentaries
* Examine story planning for 360 video projects.
* Learn how to plan multi-track audio for surround sound and using stabilizers for motion shots.
* Tips for producing observational narratives style video and broadcast-quality film documentaries with your low-cost mobile gear and apps.