Rules and Guidelines | European Digital Media Awards 2017
This registration process will take you less than 5 minutes and includes the following steps:
- Step 1 – Personal profile
- Step 2 – Company profile
- Step 3 – Registration for your entry / entries
- Step 4 – Payment
- Step 5 – Registration summary
Please fill in the requested information at each step. Click the "next" button to move to the following step and the "confirm" button at the end. A * indicates a required field or area.
Entries registration process
The online registration third step allows the registration of entries for various different publications or services from the same company:
- Enter the name of your publication or service
- Select the categories you wish to register for
- Should you wish to submit several entries from the same publication or service under one given category, please re enter the name of your publication in the next publication field with a distinctive serial number: e.g. MyDaily-1, MyDaily-2, etc.
- If you wish to register more entries, you will be able to do so by clicking the “Register more” button at the end of the registration process.
After completing the registration and the payment, you will receive a link and a password to upload your entries.
Key dates for participation
- 15 December 2016: Registration opens
- 7 March 2017: Registration closes
- 14 March 2017: Deadline to upload your project(s)
- 15 March 2017-31 March 2017: Jury Evaluation
Entry fee per submission
Each entry will be invoiced at EUR 100 + VAT.
Who can submit an entry (entries)?
The WAN-IFRA European Awards are open to news media companies and entities affiliated with the news media industry within the region. Entries must be prepared and uploaded by the news media organisation, news media organisation representative, advertising agency, or public relations firm working on the company's behalf.
Unlimited entries can be submitted and payment must accompany each entry.
Syndicated material or campaigns that are not specifically prepared for your company are not eligible. WAN-IFRA reserves the right to disqualify any entry that fails to conform to the rules. Disqualified entries will not be judged. Fees for these entries will not be returned. WAN-IFRA is not responsible for materials entered in the competition. You will be also disqualified if you have not paid the entry fee.
Please do not include confidential information in your entries.
Terms and Conditions
Nominees for the European Digital Media Awards 2017 are required to attend the ceremony.
Participants must grant WAN-IFRA the full rights to retain and use, free-of-charge, any images or material from the contest for publication in books, exhibitions, websites, or for educational and promotional purposes.
Submissions are strictly online based. CD/ DVD will not be accepted. Following completion of your registration online, a personal link to upload nominated materials will be sent to entrant’s email within 5 working days.
The competition is open to all news publishers in Europe. All entries must have been published between January 2016 and December 2016.
Payment can be made directly at the end of the registration via credit card. There is also an option to request a personal link for your payment via Montrada. This is an online merchant who processes the credit card transaction over a secure site. Both VISA and Mastercard are accepted. We cannot view, and do not require, your credit card number (that information is encrypted & protected) to perform a refund transaction. Bank Transfer would only be accepted within three working days and on a case-by-case basis. Once the payment is received we will proceed with your registration and we will send you your login details.